The HVAC/R Service Technician will perform skilled work in the operation, maintenance, diagnosis, repair, and replacement of HVAC and refrigeration systems. Technician will handle service calls for commercial properties in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
- Perform a variety of maintenance and repair tasks in the operation of HVAC and Refrigeration systems in commercial buildings.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and quote repairs on a wide variety of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment.
- Repair, replace and install HVAC and Refrigeration Equipment.
- Complete paperwork and send to office personnel.
- Present a professional image by dressing in company uniforms, arriving on time and staying organized.
- Communicate with Dispatcher.
- Comply with all Safety and Health regulations.
- 5 years or more experience working on commercial HVAC and Refrigeration systems
- Possess a valid Driver’s License, and pass a background check.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical.
- EPA Certification I and II.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Trade School or Associates Degree required.
- Good Customer Service Skills.
- Ability of communicate technical information to clients.
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Vacation and Holiday Pay